Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Change

Life is crazy at the moment. Darling Husband received a job offer on the Left coast. So, our time has been consumed by: DH negotiating relocation, dealing with lawyers regarding the visa transfer, moving companies visiting and giving bids, packing, apartment hunting via the internet, and trying to decide when to give notice to our current rental and DH's job. He doesn't want me telling people yet, but this is my 'secret' blog, and I doubt anyone he works with is aware of this one (unless they're going through infertility)...although I have been forced to write nothing about this on my other blog -- which is killing me.

Thankfully, this big change in our lives has taken my mind off of the recent cover of a certain gossip rag with 'you know who' and the twins. Although I have read on a gossip blog that AJ has denied using IVF...yeah, and most severely underweight women conceive twins easily. Grrrr! She is just part of the Hollywood Stroller Brigade (eg. Julia Roberts, JLo, etc.) with twins who deny use of IVF. There is nothing wrong with using IVF, and 'stars' who use it to get pregnant should not be ashamed. Are we that use fertility treatments abnormal? No, I think we're more of the 'norm' today as more women delay starting families.

Anyway, with this upcoming move I've started thinking about maybe...trying fertility treatments again. Perhaps it's because there will be new doctors who may have other opinions/options, or maybe it's because of the acupuncture -- which has made me feel brave, strong and regulated my cycles. And so it continues. Just wish I would have a 'miracle' surprise without injections and without a medical team of doctors and nurses.

No comments: