Thursday, January 8, 2009

Going Nuts

I am going nuts at the moment. Yesterday I had my first mammography and this morning I got a phone call telling me that I need to come in for another one. When I asked why the person would not tell me, but she did tell me to phone my doctor (who was sent the results). So, I made an appointment for next Monday (the earliest I could get), and have been playing telephone tag with my GP. Cripes, I just started the bcp protocol two days ago...Of course, all I can think of is the worst case scenario: that I have breast cancer. Visions of 'Love Story' are playing over in my head. Remember, she found out she was dying when she went to the doctor to find out why she couldn't get pregnant. This sucks big time. The timing is horrible. Will we have to cancel the whole ivf thing?

2 comments:

loribeth said...

It's so awful when they make you wait to find out what's going on. Most recalls wind up being absolutely nothing serious, & I will keep my fingers crossed that this is the case with you! Please keep us posted on how you're doing!

KandiB said...

Let's hope its something silly, like they lost your results. Here's hoping for a non-stressful weekend :)