Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sofa Days

The FET was on Thursday morning and I've been spending most of my days on the sofa since that time. DH is off to watch a rugby game and I'm watching some awards show on VH1. I really want a big pot of tea, but not sure if I should risk it all by lifting the kettle as the clinic has me totally paranoid about doing anything strenuous. I am feeling hopeful, although my cousin's sudden death has given me perspective on our situation: life is precious and can be gone in a moment.

1 comment:

maxandzuzu said...

I was wondering how you were doing. I hope your FET went well. Try to stay relaxed and try not to think about wether or not it worked. It's out of your hands at this point. Be positive!

I don't think a tea kettle constitutes lifting.

If you find that your DH happens to not be as supportive as you'd like, you're not alone. They don't get our desperation. It's not that they don't care, I just think they're not as into it as we are. But if he is, please excuse my forwardness.

I enjoy reading your blog. I can relate to so many of your posts.

And stop watching The Practice! I used to do that until I started to get angry with some of the episodes. Interestingly, Kate Walsh has no children.
But I really like her. I used to watch her back when she played the fat girlfriend on Drew Carey!

I'm saying a prayer for you and your WE (warmed embryo) right now even though I've struggled with my own faith in the past two years. If there is a God I hope he's smiling on you belly :)!

Take care and update soon!

T