Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's a Negative

The result is in and it's officially a negative. Guess our one good embryo did not want to stay. I just found out an hour ago and had a good cry. The nurse asked me if I wanted the doctor to phone me and talk...Um, NO. I can't imagine what he would say to me except to try again with another egg donor, but at this point we're too drained financially and emotionally to go through it again. Not sure if we should make a WTF appointment since we're not planning on doing ART again. I haven't phone DH yet, and my acupuncturist wants me to phone her with the news (good or bad). Now I'm wondering if I should continue on the acupuncture path or call it quits. Lots of thoughts running through my head...just wish some of them were clear and logical.

6 comments:

Illanare said...

My heart aches for you, I am so sorry.

Suzanne said...

I'm so sorry. I wish that I could be there in person to give you a big gigantic HUG!

La Belle Vie said...

I'm so sorry. I know there's nothing I can say that will make you feel any better, but please know there are many of us who are either in this or have been through this.... I'm so sorry.

Take good care of yourself.

Jessaxx

ApronStringsEm said...

I'm so sorry ... there's nothing else to say except that this totally sucks. Big Hugs to you ...

AmyG said...

What a terrible disappointment. I'm so sorry!

Phoebe said...

"I'm so sorry for your loss" sounds so trivial. This sucks so badly. Huge hugs!!